Michelle is a highly experienced facilitator, director, coach and change manager.
Michelle has an energetic and engaging style. She has built her consulting work on her ability to work with a diverse group of people, concepts, communities and organisations, encouraging individuals and organisations to realise their potential.
She is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, has a Bachelor of Social Work (UTAS 1990), studied at the London Business School in Negotiating and Influencing 2010, has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment 2014 and an Advanced Diploma of Management 2015 and is a graduate of the Tasmanian Leaders Program 2007.
Michelle has over 25 years experience coupled with qualifications that have required her to develop a range of skills, experience and knowledge across a number of executive and governance positions. She has a commitment to leadership development and has also been a director of a number of boards. She has high-level achievement in the areas of human resource management, financial planning and management, research, strategic development and implementation. She has worked collaboratively across the government, community and private sectors.
Michelle’s background in executive leadership, governance, advocacy and policy across health, housing, community and capacity building in community, government and private sectors ensures her specialisation in facilitation, leadership, management, organisational and strategic development and people development has a focus on organisational and leadership solutions. She is influenced by a strong commitment to social justice and making a difference.
- Supporting CEOs and Boards to address organisational, strategic and leadership matters
- Conducting Strategic reviews and planning
- Executive coaching and mentoring to Chairs, CEOs and Executive Managers
- Business planning and growth strategies
- Project planning and revenue generation
- Complex project management of a number of community, carer, consumer projects at both a state and national level
- Building the capacity of community sector organisations
- Managing and supporting business growth
- Coordination of tenders and submissions and marketing strategies
- Increasing profile and business partnerships
- Project managing mergers and acquisitions
- Project managing branding/marketing projects
- Project management and evaluation of funded health and community capacity building programs, with successful outcomes for all participants
- Collaboration and liaison with the community sector, media, business community and governments
- Development and delivery of Leadership Development Programs
- Development and delivery of Performance Management Workshops